Red
I love to cook! It's as simple as that. I love making tasty things that make people's mouths smile.

So to start, I am sharing with you a simple but tasty coffee drink. I like Mocha Coffee but times being what they are, I can't always afford to buy one at the local Coffee house. If you like Mocha, you'll love the ease of this recipe:

MOCHA COFFEE
Ingredients

1 cup hot brewed STRONG coffee
1 T unsweetened cocoa powder (I prefer Ghirardelli)
1 T white sugar
2 T half and half

Directions

1. Pour hot coffee into a mug. Stir in cocoa, sugar and milk.


How simple was that! Mocha Coffee for cents a cup.
Suggestions:
Don't skimp on the Cocoa Powder, quality powder does make the difference!
Lower the calories and use whole milk and Splenda.
Cool it down and pour it over ice.

AH! Mocha Coffee, a relaxing Sunday morning and CBS Sunday Morning!
0 Responses
Momtrends